Warranty (RMA) Information
For warranty (RMA), please follow the condition below:
1. Products purchased from agents, distributors, or retailers authorized by AITC headquarters.
2. Non-artificial damage, material defects, or malfunctions.
3. Products with complete and correct serial numbers.
4. We have the right to provide product replacement or repair services.
5. Using SSD products for Crypto mining will VOID the warranty.
Why choose AITC?
Our products have stability quality and reasonable price. Most important of all, we provide After-sales service.
Why SSD operation will be issued a strange sound and running sound great?
If the sudden operation of sound too much, SSD may have abnormal conditions, it is recommended to contact customer service for further confirmation.
What do you need to pay attention to when installing the memory ram on the motherboard?
To install the memory, turn off the computer first and then unplug it. Motherboard memory’s slots have anti-plug design, so when install the memory, found not to go in, please check the direction is correct and then insert it by vertical.
When installated new memory, the system occurs not start situation ?
Reinstall the memory you just installed and make sure that the memory is in place and snap it into place.
If there is a problem with the product, what should I do?
If during the warranty period, you can contact our customer service or return the goods in question, we will deal with as soon as possible after the return.
How to do if the FAQ did not find the answer I want to ask ?
Please go to the Contact Us page to write down your questions and a coordinator will be available to assist you as soon as possible.